The project PEOPLE IN WBL aims to improve the system of validation of learning outcomes in work based learning (WBL) field through the reinforcement of cooperation between schools and companies.
Reasons behind the project?
Cooperation between school and companies is a key point for successful WBL paths. Nevertheless very often they don’t cooperate in designing the whole validation process of LOs. It is designed only by the school and then it is delivered to the hosting organisation. PEOPLE IN WBL aims to have a deeper involvement of the hosting organisations in this process: schools and hosting organisations working together in co-designing the whole process of validation of LOs in WBL.
Goal of the project
The project envisages the production of a single but complex intellectual
output consisting of three innovative solutions:
- A model for the whole validation process of learning outcomes acquired in WBL paths in line with the principles of the ECVET framework.
- Guidelines for the implementation of the model.
- Study / analysis of the benefits in the application of the model.
Who will benefit?
- Staff of schools and hosting organisations involved in designing, implementing and validating WBL paths.
- IVET students involved in WBL paths.