What results are expected during the project and on its completion?
The project envisages the production of a single but complex intellectual output consisting of three innovative solutions:
1) A model for the recognition of learning acquired in WBL paths in line with the principles of the ECVET framework.
2) Guidelines for the implementation of the model.
3) study / analysis of the benefits in the application of the model.
The IO will be implemented throughthe following tasks and related division of work:
- A1: STUDY OF SYSTEMS / PROCESSES FORVALIDATION OF LEARNING IN WBL CONTEXTS IN THE COUNTRIES OF PARTNERS INVOLVED
- A2: ANALYSIS OF THE IMPLEMENTATIONOF THE ECVET FRAMEWORK IN THE COUNTRIES INVOLVED
- A3: BUILDING THE MODEL FOR THEVALIDATION OF THE LOs IN WBL IN LINE WITH ECVET PRINCIPLES
- A4: TEST AND EVALUATION OF THE MODEL
- A5: GUIDE LINES ON MODEL AND STUDY / BENEFITANALYSIS